Friday 21 August 2009

Be careful for what you pray for?

Zimba my beautiful Rhodesian Ridgeback has brought me and my partner Barry a lot of pleasure, he is like the child that I never had and has taught me a lot, and has brought an abundance of pleasure.

Zimba demands a lot of time and attention and is very much part of the family. I woke up smiling today thinking " beware of what you pray for as you might be unlucky enough to have your prayers answered".


Well I never thought much about if after that until I was having problems with Zimba's health, to my utter disbelieve he started going bald. When he lay on his back he looked like a sow with a bright pink belly with no fur. What's going on I thought.

After many expensive trips to the vet they discovered that Zimba was allergic to washing powder and detergents. My wanting the house never to smell "doggy" was killing him with kindness. I pondered on my dog's sensitive condition and remembered my prayer to GOD. I actually got what I prayed for, a very sensitive dog, what I thought I'd asked for was a psychic dog sensitive to the spirit world. So be warned, make sure you know what your asking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment