Tuesday 25 August 2009

Testimonials


I Have had several readings with Terri over the past 20 years. It was usually when I had a decision to make in my life or an emotional problem. She has given me the courage to continue along a suitable path or brought thro' from the spirit world dear friends or relatives who have died. It was if they were in the room with us. She came with me on holiday one time to an island she had never visited before, a monk came thro' and told her the history of the place and continued with the information the whole time we were there. It was her pointing out interesting facts to me and not the other way aound. I have introduced many people to Terri all of them have been amazed at her ability. She has an incredible gift which many people would benefit from knowing her. Wendy Jewson


"Terri is one of the best mediums I have had the good fortune to deal with and I have dealt with a few. Her evidence is concise to the point of excellence and at private sittings with her there have always been three people present - Terri, myself and the cemmunicating spirit person. I strongly recommend her: there is nobody better and you will not regret a sitting you have with her." Alan Musgrave-Scott, Sqn-Ldr RAF (retired)


On my first visit to Terri, I was struggling with terrible feelings of guilt, I also felt as if I had "lost myself" along the way too, after a couple of visits to Terri I found I had a new direction, questions were answered and feelings of guilt that I had carried with me were cleared from my mind.

All in all, my experiences with Terri have been life changing, and I can never thank her enough for that. With love and gratitude, Tracy


When I first came to see Terri I was at a very low, very confused time of my life. I do truly believe that from that day everything changed for me, she helped me So much, I regained direction, understanding and new hope and she helped me find myself again. I have never met anyone else like her and I feel blessed that I had that opportunity and I recommend her to everyone I meet. She is a tremendously gifted person, intelligent, with a wonderful sense of humour and with out doubt she has a great connection with the spirit world that has left me truly amazed. She has a lovely warm heart and I hope I always stay in touch with her as I am forever thankful. Victoria


2 comments: