Wednesday 9 September 2009

Chris Evans - Radio 2 Morning Show


A lot of negative things have been said about Chris Evans in today’s Press, I came across Chris purely by accident as I was flicking through the channels on my radio; he wasn’t how I remembered him. He has certainly mellowed and matured considerably, it was a great pleasure to listen to his show. He’s got energy, wit and a sharp sense of humour. I’m sure he’ll adapt to what the listeners expect of him.

We all know that he has some big shoes to fill but he’s no “thick arse”, taking a helicopter’s pilot’s license doesn’t come easy. So you TOGs out there; give the guy a chance and welcome a new chapter in Radio 2.

I’m sure he’s watching closely with interest to all the comments that have been written about him. Let’s give him a chance as it’s in his best interest to make the Morning show a success. Change happens for a reason, let’s embrace it. We all have a past but hopefully we learn from our mistakes in life. Are you the same person you were 10 years ago??? No I bet you think you’ve changed for the better. Hopefully you’ve changed and have grown from the experiences from the past!!!

If you listen with the attitude that you won’t like the show then you won’t. I’m sure Chis has a lot to offer and I think he’s ready for this new and positive challenge, I believe in perfect timing. Good Luck Chris, give it your best, I know you’ll be perfect.

1 comment: