Wednesday 16 September 2009

My 'Spiritual' Journey

My personl 'spiritual' journey has been exciting, extremely challenging at times and somewhat lonely but, nevertheless, absolutely rewarding. I had to go through many life-changing experiences to understand what my calling was in life.

My mission as a medium is to prove life after death. Re-uniting the two worlds together is such a great privilege giving comfort and inspiration to those in need.

My journey is far from over and I would like to share my experiences with you all. I am now able to share my gifts with you through large audience demonstrations and at private one-to-one sittings.

Thank you for taking the time to read and for supporting the work that I am doing and please feel free to comment on the blog or to ask any questions.

2 comments: